Saturday, May 15

DAGNAMITT!!!!


THIS IZ A PIKCHER OF WHUT I GOT MY LADEY FUR MUTHER'S DAY CUZ THE LIZZERD HED AND THE LIZZERD BODY DISAPPEERD MISTEERIUSSLY I THINK MAO ATE IT OR MAYBEY GAVE TO THE LADEY SAYING HE CAWT IT BUT HE SED "DOOOD! THAT IS ROOD! AND BESIDES I ONLY KETCH SNAKES" MAO'S A GOOD RIMER WELL MAYBEY THE ANTS EATED THE LIZZERD BODY ALL UP SO I WINT OWT AND CAWT A NEW THING FUR MY LADEY I GOT HER A FURRY WITH BIG TEETH BUT IT LOOKT SO YUMMY WIN I KETCHED IT THAT I ATE SUM OF IT AND THEN I ATE ITS BRANES TO MAKE ME SMARTER SEE? YOO CAN TELL IT WERKED BUT WIN THE TRIPPER DOWN MAN CAME HOME HE MADE THE FURRY GO AWAY I THINK HE MAYBE ATE IT HISSELF I DON'T LIKE HIM MUCH IXSEPT IN THE MORNINGS WIN WE WAKE UP TOGETHER HE PETS ME AND I GIVE HIM A LIK IT'S OWR RICHYOOUL LIFE'S A TRIP!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Tripper, You are a gas! (We think that's the right word.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such a beeyootiful gift in my entire life. Your ladey is very lucky to receive such a special gift. The Tripper Down Man probably took it away to put it in a safe place because it is such a precious and valuable treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope she thanked you for that great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift. Did she squeee a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, wonder if da Tripper Down Man maybe gave it to Your Lady to put in a safe place, like where she keeps her jools and stuff. Dat was a purrty nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Wow" that's a great gift.Tripper your one cool cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those teeths make me feel a little bit scairted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O M G! Our mommy would scream if she got this! Eeeek. The other day, mommy was crossing the street and almost stepped on a flattened squirrel. She screamed out loud and the neighbors thought she was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great gift Tripper! how dare the Tripper Down Man eat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we betcha yer lady thought it was so fabulous, she even called g*d's attention to it!!! you dun good, dood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a totally cool gift! You know, it's the thought that counts. Next time, eat it all yourself and then let the humans know that you gave it to them.

    ReplyDelete