Monday, October 8

I git to be a devil!!!!


This weekend I got to poze in my Halloween Costoom for the Halloween Costoom Contest ... It is a vary pritty and glittery DEVIL costoom and that man hoo livs heer thot my ladey was insane for putting it on me, but I loved it and I just sat thare and smiled for the flashy box becuz I KNEW IT WOOD MAKE MY LADEY HAPPY and I realized how trooly hansum and big man catly I looked. In fakt, I looked so grate that Baggy copied my costoom. Well, that is, I THINK it's a costoom it's hard to tell becuz he reely looks like SATAN!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Tripper we can't believe you let your ladey put that costume on you and then you posed for pictures. You truly look man catly and the costume suits you.

    Midnite & Stray Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the devil costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome devil!

    ~Bathsheba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your devil-may-care smile Tripper, very, very nice. I am resisting a costume, but we'll see - I draw the line at fishnet stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tripper, I am very impressed with your costume-wearing skill. And hats are hard to wear, so I am sure that devil horns are the hardest of all to wear.

    Here is how you can keep doing good manners: before you say anything to another cat, just think this thought:
    "What would Daisy say?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Trip, you look so cool in your sparkly devil outfit! I think you'll get lots of treats when you go trick-or-treating.

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trip ... Dood! You look terrific in your costume. I think that you'll surely win the costume contest!
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. deer trip,
    yoo reely are a hansum devil. we luv yer colorfull blog and yer mancatly pickshures.

    moped and furry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tripper, you look very devilish ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa - we love that picture! and you're an excellent model - a very manly one, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe, I love yur kostume!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tripper, you look like a devil in that costume - good one.

    ReplyDelete