Friday, October 5

I GOT TAGGED FOR A MEME!!!!

My best frend Monty Q and that sexxy Yao-Lin and my best bud Jimmy Joe tagged me for the desktop meme!!!! So heer it is!!!!! Yoo have to klik to biggify my desktop cuz it's HUMUNGOUS AND GINORMOUS!!!!! THERE IS A KREECHER ON IT THAT HAS A HANGY DOWNY THING HANGING FRUM HIS FACE. WHUT'S UP WITH THAT???? MY LADEY GITS PIKCHERS FRUM NASHUNUL JEEOGRAFIK AND PUTS THEM ON HER COMPYOOTER WICH IS THE ONE I USE AND CHANJES THEM EVRY CUPPUL OF WEEKS. WICH IS MORE OFFIN THAN SHE CHANGES THE SHEETS ON THE PEEPUL BED I THINK BUT MAYBEY I'M NOT SUPPOST TO SAY THAT. oh sorry. So yoo have to klik to biggify it cuz she has 2 compyooter teevees set up side by side one is 22 inches and one is 24 inches they are wide and she has a lot of ikons on her skreen maybey cuz she started owt on macs whutever that meens and evry wunse in a wile she makes them go into the trash and it looks kleen for a wile but not too long cuz she's a littul messy not like the man hoo is NEET NEET NEET. And she also has a littul wite compyooter that she puts on her lap but she duzn't let me blog on it.



Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

1.Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
2.Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste
(CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
3.Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
4.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well. I tag: PARKER, PIXIE, DAISY, JETER HARRIS AND EVRYBUDDY ELSE HOO HASN'T DUN IT.
5.Add your name to the list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants. Others who have played:Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House MAX Mother's Home! I Was Born2Cree8 Skittles' Place Faz the Cat Darling Millie Monty Q Tripper the Psyko Stray Cat Yao-Lin Jimmy Joe

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help Tripper! The LL really needed to figure out how to use her Mac...she claims she loves it but she barely knows how to use it. The TM is neat and the LL is messy AND I think they change the sheets about as often as your humans. I don't think I was supposed to say that either.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, you're 'posed to CHANGE the sheets? hmmmmm. hahahahaha. just kidding mom. - Miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to let Kate know about that changing sheets thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats agreat desktop. your human is lucky to have dual screens, I must insist that my human get two so that she can see me twice!

    Thanks for calling me sexy too. I am sexy but I'm also a mancat, just wasn't sure if you knew..do you like bat for both teams trip? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great desktop beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very nice desktop, I like the baby elephant - he is cute!

    I also like Yao-lins comment - that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute baby heffelump:) And I'm SO GLAD you got your own bloggie, you deserve it, even if it is a bit bright. I need glasses to see the computer screen, so I had to go downstairs and get my clip-on sun glasses, tee hee (only kidding, it's very pretty) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little baby elephant is very cute! My computer just has a boring default image. You would think my Mommie could find a picture of ME to put up there, she does have one or two photos I am pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm ... Love the desktop photo ... Mom said that it was called an "eempeedeemp" or something like that.
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a kyoot little hevvylump.That's a lot of icons. It's a good job yer lady has got big screens to fit them all on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tripper,

    I changed my blog.Here's the new web address...
    http://ariel-thoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Moly! That is huge.

    ReplyDelete